Are you a smart, outgoing individual with a great personality that wants to work in in a fun environment? We are looking for someone like you that can give top notch service to our customers. We are a growing dealership in a spectacular community.
The Cashier Receptionist is responsible for assisting the Office Manager in making sure all operations of the office run smoothly. This includes, but is not limited to; assisting with filing, handling customer service needs, checking out service customers, answering phones, and other aspects of maintaining the office.
You will work as a team with other office staff and dealership employees to provide excellent customer service, create an organized and personable workspace, and ensure all dealership office operations run smoothly.
- Answering phones, transferring calls and filing
- Assist customers with scheduling oil changes
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone and in person
- Maintaining an organized workspace
- Greet and direct customers to correct department
- Preparing Dealer Trade Paperwork
- Checking out Service and Parts Customers
- Balance cash drawer
- Other duties as assigned
- Health Insurance (We pay a sizable portion of your premium)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) w/ match program
- Multiple annual employee events
Experience / Qualities:
- Excellent listening/communication skills, outgoing and positive personality
- Punctual nature and professional appearance
- Works well independently and as a team
- Word and Excel experience
- Well Organized and pays attention to detail
- Previous office assistant experience preferred
- Previous automotive experience a plus
Burtness Chevrolet Orfordville: Apply Now!
Burtness Chevrolet Buick GMC Whitewater: Apply Now!
Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Whitewater: Apply Now!