The Apprenticeship Program offered by Burtness enables high school students with a serious interest in the Automotive Technician field to pursue their interests and experience the field first hand.
The program offers a great opportunity for students to see what a career as an Automotive Technician looks like and whether or not it is a good fit for them.
In addition, if the student finds the career is in fact a good fit, they may qualify for the Educational Assistance Program offered by Burtness which provides tuition reimbursement for qualifying students pursuing an Automotive Technician Technical Diploma through Blackhawk Technical College.
- Opportunity to assist & shadow Master Technicians, Service Advisers, and the Service
- Opportunity to independently handle smaller projects w/ assistance / observation as
- Engagement in a professional dealership setting w/ a family culture
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate education completion and extra-curricular programs
- Opportunity to qualify for our Educational Assistance Program
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Presently enrolled in an Automotive Technician program
- GPA Requirement
Educational Assistance Program
High school students who complete our apprentice program may qualify for our EAP. A program where we reimburse you for expenses incurred for your Automotive Technical Degree
Questions? Contact Us: Cami Myers – HR Director – (608) 879 – 2973
Burtness Chevrolet Orfordville: Apply Now!
Burtness Chevrolet Buick GMC Whitewater: Apply Now!
Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Whitewater: Apply Now!