Why Work at Burtness?
We strive to recruit and maintain quality staff for our team. We recently updated our benefits package in January of 2022, and now offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits packages among Automotive Dealers in our area. Not sure what that means? See for yourself.
Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our insurance plans on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Health Insurance – We pay for 85% of your employee premium.
- We provide a company funded HRA that covers more than half of your deductible when you enroll in our insurance plan.
- Life Insurance – We provide a $15,000 Life Insurance policy for each employee at NO COST to you.
- Guardian Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account plan.
- American Fidelity plans including Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, additional Life Insurance, and more.
Paid Time Off:
- Begin accruing Vacation time on your first day! All full-time employees begin accruing vacation on their first day, and are eligible to begin using it on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
- After your first year of service, you receive 2 personal days. Personal days reset annually.
- Up to 3 days of paid bereavement is available for the loss of a family member. No cap.
- Paid holidays.
- We provide each full-time employee with a clothing allowance for purchasing Burtness apparel from our website.
- All of our service staff are eligible to receive up to a $50 reimbursement for the purchase of non-slip work boots for wearing in the shop.
- 401k Plan with pre & post tax options and a 3% match!
- COMING SOON: An Employee Assistance Program providing a number of resources, including free counseling on various issues and topics.
Interested in applying? Whether we have a position posted or not, we are always accepting applications from qualified professionals who are looking to join our team. If you have questions about what positions are available, need more in-depth related to our benefits, or have other hiring related questions please reach out to Cami Alstat, our Human Resources Director.
Human Resources Director