Burtness is looking for a new Full-Time Detail Technician to join our team!
Our Detail Technicians are responsible for cleaning and preparing vehicles and for maintaining the detail bay.
- Detailing vehicles
- Keeping the detail area clean & organized
- Working with and communicating with sales staff
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to lift 50lbs as needed
- 401(k) with a match program after one year of employment
- Health Insurance eligibility 1st of the month after 60 days of employment
- Long Term & Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Cancer, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Holiday Parties / Events
- 6 Paid Holidays after 30 days of employment
- HRA & FSA Plans
- Wellness Program
- PTO after one year of employment
- Family culture
If you are interested in joining our team or you would like more information about our company or the position, please stop in or call our HR Director, Cami: 608-879-2973
Burtness Chevrolet Orfordville: Apply Now!
Burtness Chevrolet Buick GMC Whitewater: Apply Now!
Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Whitewater: Apply Now!