General Technician’s Job Description
The ideal candidate for the Automotive Technician position will have great attention to detail, the ability to multitask and complete projects and services in a timely manner. If this sounds like you please apply online or call and speak to one of our location service managers.
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Performing safety inspections and testing vehicles
- Balance and rotate tires
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles
- Automotive Technician experience of 1+ year
- Training in one or more of the following brands: Chysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chevy, Buick, GMC
- ASE Certs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or heavier at times
- 401(k) with a match program after one year of employment
- Health Insurance after 60 days of employment w/ employer covering at least 75% of employee only premium
- Long Term & Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Cancer, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Holiday Parties / Events
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company funded HRA w/ health insurance enrollment
- Wellness Program
- Flex Spending plan
Burtness Chevrolet Orfordville: Apply Now!
Burtness Chevrolet Buick GMC Whitewater: Apply Now!
Burtness Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Whitewater: Apply Now!