2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler is the latest rendering of an iconic American vehicle. This distinct SUV is recognizable at any angle and is known for its quality and versatility. While the exterior is sure to turn heads as you cruise through Whitewater and Orfordville, the Jeep Wrangler interior is packed to the gills with amenities. Explore the Jeep Wrangler interior features in-depth with Drive Burtness for a better idea of what this stylish beast has to offer.
Jeep Wrangler Interior Features
When you decide to bring a Jeep Wrangler home to Orfordville, you will take the reins of an SUV that brings together function and luxury like never before. Jeep Wrangler interior highlights include:
- Cloth upholstery in Black or Heritage Tan
- 6-way adjustable driver headrest, 2-way driver lumbar adjustment
- Tilting/telescopic steering wheel with controls
- Illuminated front and rear beverage holders
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Keyless Go
- Available leather seats in Black or Dark Saddle
- Available heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control
If you decide to take your Wrangler off-road near Janesville, clean up is a breeze. Simply spray down the wash-out interior with water-resistant carpets and open the one-way floor drain for quick removal of the water.
Jeep Wrangler Technology
With the technology packed into the Jeep Wrangler interior, you will stay connected, protected, and entertained no matter how far you stray from the beaten path:
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera — for safe parking and trailering
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth® — take over your interior tech with the power of your voice and safely make phone calls or change the station handsfree
- Standard 8-speaker Audio System, or available 9-speaker Alpine® Premium Audio System — with an overhead sound bar, all-weather subwoofer, and 552-watt amplifier
- Available Uconnect®7-inch or 8.4-inch Touchscreen — with Apple CarPlay® Android Auto™, and satellite radio
Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space & Passenger Dimensions
The Jeep Wrangler comfortably seats four passengers, and the Jeep Wrangler cargo space has more than enough room for all of your gear. Not only is the Jeep Wrangler cargo space robust, but it offers innovative storage solutions. Stay organized on your next road trip with the available Trail Rail™ System. You can also utilize the Jeep Utility Grid for smaller cargo, or hide valuables in the removable cargo floor. Thanks to the 2-door and 4-door configurations, you will have plenty of storage and cargo space options to choose from to suit your budget and lifestyle.
- Standard 2-door style (rear seats up / down): 12.9 / 31.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Available 4-door style (rear seats up / down): 31.7 / 72.4 cubic feet of cargo space
You can expect virtually the same passenger dimensions for both the 2-door and 4-door configurations, but we’ve listed the 2-door dimensions below for your convenience:
- Total passenger volume: 104.0 cubic feet
- Front / rear headroom: 42.6 inches / 41.7 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room: 55.7 inches / 57.7 inches
- Front / rear hip room: 53.9 inches / 45.0 inches
- Front / rear legroom: 41.2 inches / 35.7 inches
Explore the Jeep Wrangler Interior at Drive Burtness
Ready to find the perfect new SUV among our new Jeep inventory? Contact us today to schedule a test drive at one of our three convenient locations, or you can stop by anytime to get a better look at the Jeep Wrangler interior for yourself. Still doing your research? Explore the Chevy Equinox MPG rating and reviews to the Jeep Wrangler. Closely compare the Chevy Equinox vs. Ford Escape with our team today! Looking for something more affordable yet undeniably rugged? Explore our inventory of used Chevy Silverado models.